An interesting article on affiliate marketer’s fight against being put out of business by texas legislation that targets Amazon.com and other e-tailers. Affiliate marketers will be collateral damage if legislation passes that would impose state sales taxes for e-tailers such as Amazon.com. Read the article below for more information.
- RT @amitshetty: @kakuls #Source14 - it's ok to grow slowly. Take the time to be smart. (paraphrasing) 1 day ago
- RT @FlurryMobile: Walmart's Gibu Thomas on the golden rule and customer data: Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. #Source14 1 day ago
- @FlurryMobile Great job on the conference guys! Captivating speaker set so far. #Source14 1 day ago
- @PhilJ Lol that is funny. 1 day ago
- RT @stevenc: @WhisperApps’s @mikedwastaken at #source14:“Whisper is used in a variety of ways; "Nearby" is popular but we're not a messagin… 1 day ago
- 7,172 hits
dustinryen on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… dustinryen on My Apologies WordPress, I… Tolkienlibrary.com on How To Use Collective Buying S… Cheri on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… soundcloud ripper on Come on over Jameson will buy…