An interesting article on affiliate marketer’s fight against being put out of business by texas legislation that targets Amazon.com and other e-tailers. Affiliate marketers will be collateral damage if legislation passes that would impose state sales taxes for e-tailers such as Amazon.com. Read the article below for more information.
- Rachael's first #Guisados experience instagram.com/p/mtSOoPk4ho/ 3 days ago
- You can take the boy out of the city... but you cant take the city out of the boy. #SacramentoKings… instagram.com/p/mtRwQDk4hA/ 3 days ago
- Lets go #Kings! (at @STAPLESCenter for @SacramentoKings vs @LAClippers w/ 70 others) 4sq.com/1n2YXMG http://t.co/BzDH1vSmPB 4 days ago
- On @stayclassysd webinar right now. Projections are 51% of #SEO Traffic will be #mobile by end of 2014. Crazy!! 1 week ago
- RT @stayclassysd: "The majority of email is getting opened on mobile devices. Where you should start thinking mobile #1" - @CharityDynamics… 1 week ago
- 7,141 hits
dustinryen on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… dustinryen on My Apologies WordPress, I… Tolkienlibrary.com on How To Use Collective Buying S… Cheri on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… soundcloud ripper on Come on over Jameson will buy…