Okay so today my partner asked me to Google Wave. I responded by texting “Why not gchat? Why do you like it better than chat I don’t get it”. Prior to today, I didn’t get it at all. Google Wave seemed like a cumbersome form of Gchat. But when my partner sent me this link: http://maxklein.posterous.com/on-how-google-wave-surprisingly-changed-my-li# It suddenly became clear. Google allows for organization and more meaningful web collaboration. You can archive and resurrect topics that become relevant again. You can easily share the conversations with other key players. As a work from home Internet Marketing guy this makes things a lot easier. If used correctly it can greatly help the workflow and communication lines to be better. These videos explain it much better than I did. Check them out!
- How To Use Collective Buying Sites Like Groupon or Living Social for Events
- My Apologies WordPress, I’ve missed you!
- Empire Avenue – A Valuable Tool for Networking and Driving Traffic Online
- Article On The Value of Social Media for Non-Profts
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Blogs
- Affiliate Marketers Fight Against Texas Legislation That Could Put Them Out Of Business
- Home is where the ad is? – Startup Ad Company Pays Consumer Mortgages to Turn Whole Homes Into Ads
- Digital Coupons Drive Traffic
- Mobile Coupons by JCPenny
- 9-11 Tribute
- THE NEW DORK – Entrepreneur State of Mind (Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys Spoof) | grasshopper.com
- VSEO – Video Search Engine Optimization
- Music Videos from the Front Line (Armed Forces on YouTube) hilarious…
- The SEO Rapper… “Web Design, Best Practices”
- Twitter Has a Business Model
- Crunch Goes the Dragon’s Den
- Authors @ Google: Chris Anderson
- “FREE! THE FUTURE OF A RADICAL PRICE” explained by Author Chris Anderson
- Book, “The Long Tail” by Chris Anderson explained
- Come on over Jameson will buy you a drink! AdNectar Rolls Out New Engagement Goods
- Web 2.0 Video
- TOP 5 ADVERTISING TRENDS OF 2010
- How Math is Used by The Modern Marketer
- WATCH 2010 SUPER BOWL ADS
- Confessions of a Startup Junkie
- Know Your Role in Fixing the Economy
- Rappers in Hockey Masks are BETTER AT MARKETING THAN YOU!!!
- One Idea Guaranteed to Fix America’s Economy
- Project Management
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 12,440 hits
dustinryen on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… dustinryen on My Apologies WordPress, I… Tolkienlibrary.com on How To Use Collective Buying S… Cheri on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… soundcloud ripper on Come on over Jameson will buy…