I hate people that complain about politics but don’t bother to vote. I think that the same rule applies to the economy. You have no right to complain if you don’t do your part. What can I the average citizen do? you ask. Easy there are several things you can do. First bank locally. By choosing to keep your money local you will enable local banks to have a bigger pool of funds to loan out. The money goes back into the local economy. You also have a choice as a member of the most robust economy in the world. You can choose where to buy goods. You can be responsible. Support local shops. Business owners locally may not have quite as large of discounts on goods as you can find online. But the difference is that your money stays local. If you choose to save $6 by going online none of that money or tax money stays in your community. Be a good member of your community and keep it local. All of that money will then stay in the community and strengthen our tax base. This really comes into play with high ticket items like cars. If you choose to drive to another city to buy your car you are keeping all of the tax money out of your area. Cars and other high ticket items are a large part of the tax base. Choosing to keep it local is an important part of doing what you can in this economy. I urge you to help fix the economy. One bank account and one purchase at a time.
- How To Use Collective Buying Sites Like Groupon or Living Social for Events
- My Apologies WordPress, I’ve missed you!
- Empire Avenue – A Valuable Tool for Networking and Driving Traffic Online
- Article On The Value of Social Media for Non-Profts
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Blogs
- Affiliate Marketers Fight Against Texas Legislation That Could Put Them Out Of Business
- Home is where the ad is? – Startup Ad Company Pays Consumer Mortgages to Turn Whole Homes Into Ads
- Digital Coupons Drive Traffic
- Mobile Coupons by JCPenny
- 9-11 Tribute
- THE NEW DORK – Entrepreneur State of Mind (Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys Spoof) | grasshopper.com
- VSEO – Video Search Engine Optimization
- Music Videos from the Front Line (Armed Forces on YouTube) hilarious…
- The SEO Rapper… “Web Design, Best Practices”
- Twitter Has a Business Model
- Crunch Goes the Dragon’s Den
- Authors @ Google: Chris Anderson
- “FREE! THE FUTURE OF A RADICAL PRICE” explained by Author Chris Anderson
- Book, “The Long Tail” by Chris Anderson explained
- Come on over Jameson will buy you a drink! AdNectar Rolls Out New Engagement Goods
- Web 2.0 Video
- TOP 5 ADVERTISING TRENDS OF 2010
- How Math is Used by The Modern Marketer
- WATCH 2010 SUPER BOWL ADS
- Confessions of a Startup Junkie
- Know Your Role in Fixing the Economy
- Rappers in Hockey Masks are BETTER AT MARKETING THAN YOU!!!
- One Idea Guaranteed to Fix America’s Economy
- Project Management
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 12,506 hits
dustinryen on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… dustinryen on My Apologies WordPress, I… Tolkienlibrary.com on How To Use Collective Buying S… Cheri on WHAT YOUR BEER SAYS ABOUT YOU!… soundcloud ripper on Come on over Jameson will buy…